Dance Legend Taupe and Graphite Stamping Polishes - Swatches & Review

Saturday 6 June 2020


I'm back with some more swatches from Dance Legend.  I have previously tried a few of their stamping polishes (and they are great) so when I was offered the chance to swatch some new ones I said yes.  These are definitely the type of colours that are perfect for the cooler months - like Winter which is exactly what it is in Melbourne.  It's dark, it's cold and it's wet currently.  Not fun.  But you aren't here to listen to me talk about the weather.  Let's talk about these polishes.  For each of my swatches I used a black and white creme for my base and the Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend Stamping Plate.


Graphite is a dark grey stamping polish with a purple undertone.  I am a big fan of this colour and it stamps well over black and white.


Taupe is a light greenish grey stamping polish with a slight beige undertone.  This one leans more green than I was hoping it would.  It's not what I would consider to be taupe but it's definitely unique to my collection.  As you can see by my index nail this polish has started to separate which I couldn't tell from the outside of the bottle.  It was also the forth nail I stamped so it was a little strange that it did that then and not on any of the other nails.  That said, it easily mixes back together again.


I quite like both of these polishes.  Of the two Graphite is definitely my favourite.  They both stamp well although I do recommend mixing them before you start stamping to avoid what happened to me.

These stamping polishes are both available via Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment