Dance Legend Hip Hop (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Saturday 13 June 2020


Today's post has definitely been a long time in the making.  I feel like I have had these polishes to swatch sitting in my rack for years (definitely hasn't been that long but it has been a while).  Anyway, today I have the last of the Dance Legend polishes I was sent to swatch to share with you.  So without further ado, let's look at three of the Hip Hop Collection.


No Diggity is described as a blue jelly with some duochrome micro shimmer shifting from pink to purple, as well as turquoise, blue and purple-pink metallic flakes.  I really like the base colour of this but it kinda hinds the flakes a little too much.  The formula is great and it applies evenly.  I used two coats for my swatch.




Purple Swag is described as a dark purple jelly with gold micro shimmer and a mix of green, gold, pink, purple and blue multichrome metallic flakes.  Great colour and the flakes are so pretty.  The formula is a little patchy on the first coat but evens out on the second.  My swatch shows two coats.




Shimmy Shimmy Ya is described as a clear based top coat filled with holographic particles and multicoloured duochrome metallic flakes.  This is a great topper!  I think it would look great over so many different base colours.  I could quite decide what to use it over so I went with black.  My swatch shows one coat over black.




The Hip Hop Collection is available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment