OPI Infinite Shine Mexico City (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Saturday 28 March 2020


Last week I came home to some surprise nail mail.  I love when that happens.  It's always such a fun guess what is is inside the box.  Inside this surprise nail mail was some of the new polishes from OPI Infinite Shine Mexico City Collection.  I've actually seen swatches of this collection on Instagram and it has some great looking colours in the mix.  I have noticed that the Infinite Shine Collection only has ten shades vs the twelve shades that are in the regular formula.  I just thought I would mention that in case you had seen swatches of twelve polishes and wanted them in the Infinite Shine formula and couldn't find them.


Coral-ing Your Spirit Animal is described as a coral creme.  This is a nice colour especially for those warmer days (I say that as it is cold outside and I am sitting with a big jumper, pjs and fluffy socks on).  The formula was a little bit streaky on the first coat but it evened out beautifully on the second coat.


Mexico City Move-mint is described as a soft understated mint creme.  This one really surprised me!  Because it is such a light colour I was expecting it to be streaky and sheer.  While it isn't a one coater it really does have a great formula for such a light shade.  For my swatch I used two coats.


My Chihuahua Doesn't Bite Anymore is described as an orange creme.  This one definitely is more towards an orange toned red than orange if you ask me.  This one isn't really my sort of colour but I sense there will be many people who will love it.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.


I think this is a good collection overall especially if you are new to polishes.  There are definitely some good staple colours in there.  Of the three that I have tried I would say that Mexico City Move-mint is my favourite followed by Coral-ing Your Spirit Animal.

The Mexico City Collection is available now from Myer, David Jones and selected salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment