January 2020 Favourites

Friday 31 January 2020


If January is anything to go by then this year is going to fly by!  I feel like I only just sat down to write my New Years Resolutions post and now I'm having to think about my favourites for the month.  Eek!  Luckily for me I didn't play with too much this month (which will probably be a bit of a theme for the year because it is going to be exceptionally busy).  I also said in my resolutions that I was going to be tougher with my monthly favourites so let's see how well I can do this month.


Nail Art
The Hit The Bottle To Love Or Not To Love 01 stamping plate has been my obsession this month.  So much so I haven't even put the plate away.  It's still sitting on my nail table.  With that said it's really the only nail art I have done this month.
     

Stamping Plates
I've already mentioned this so it will come as no surprise to see the To Love Or Not To Love 01 Stamping Plate by Hit The Bottle in my stamping plate favourites.
Image from Hit The Bottle
Indie Polishes
Oh my indie girls have really stolen my heart this month....well again.  I don't think there has been a month where there has been no indie polishes in my favourites.  This month we have also seen the indie girls come together to create a polish each to help raise money for the Australian Bushfire Relief.

Emily de Molly Breath Of Fresh Air
This polish was one of the few polishes made for the Australian Bushfire Relief and OMG it is a stunner!



Emily de Molly Toppers (December 2019)
These toppers are amazing and I know that I am going to get a lot of use out of them.  I probably should check to see if these a still available because I may need some back up bottles.


Emily de Molly January 2020 Releases
I probably could have added in this full release (I also could have added in the cremes that were released back in December) but I am being tough and narrowing down my favourites.  Six out of eight polishes is a great start to narrowing them down isn't it?  I think so.  Polishes shown are Concentric Circles, Edge Of Your Seat, Elevate You, Romancer, Silver & Cold and The Devils Side.


Grace-full Nail Polish Balance & Harmony (Polish Pick Up January)
I love the all the colours in this polish - in the warm state, in the cold state, and the pink flash and gold flakes.  It’s a gorgeous polish and transitions well.


Grace-full Nail Polish Special Gift
I can't go past the four stunners that Theresa gave me for Christmas.  I love each and ever one of them.



Hit The Bottle Holding Back The Tears
This is another polish from the Bushfire Relief auctions that I fell in love this.  I love the colours in the polish plus it has a great formula.



Mckfresh Nail Attire Stand Together & Sparkle
Apparently I am loving glitter toppers this month.  I'm totally ok with that.  This topper is amazing.  The formula is great and I love colours within this polish.  I definitely want to try it over some other base colours but I honestly think black will always be the winner.


I'm super happy that I managed to cut back on my favourites this month.  Hopefully I can continue throughout the rest of the year too.  But time will tell I guess.  What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment