Grace-full Nail Polish Balance And Harmony (Polish Pick Up January 2020) - Swatches & Review

Friday 3 January 2020


It’s 2020!  That feels so strange to write. I hope the new year is treating you well so far.  After so many amazing releases in 2019 I sense that 2020 is going to be another amazing year for all things polish.  I’m already nervous for narrowing down my end of year favourites. LOL.  Anyway, today I am kicking off my swatches and reviews with a polish that will definitely be in my monthly favourites.  Grace-full’s latest Polish Pick Up shade.  Let’s take a look at this beauty shall we?

Balance And Harmony is a mid periwinkle blue to light blue thermal with gold flakes and a strong pink flash.  I love the all the colours in this polish - in the warm state, in the cold state, and the pink flash and gold flakes.  It’s a gorgeous polish!  It transitions well between the states too.  It was quite a hot day when I wore this one so I did have a little trouble keeping it cold for my pictures.  The formula is great and applies easy and evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch but you can stop at two coats.

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)
Balance And Harmony will be available via the Polish Pick Up from January 3rd until January 6th.  This polish is capped at 80 for the US and 10 for the UK so I suggest getting in quick or you will miss out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment