Uberchic Beauty Collection Fifteen Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 8 April 2017


Earlier this week I shared with you a new addition to Uberchic's mini plate collection (the Mother's Day mini stamping plate - you can see that post here if you missed it) and today I have another new addition to the Uberchic family - Collection Fifteen.  It honestly still surprises me that Uberchic now has fifteen collections plus all of their individual and mini plates.  That is a whole lot of stamping plates!  But we aren't going to talk about the other plates today (you can search through my blog if there are certain plates you are interested in.  I have most of their plates swatched and reviewed).  Let's talk about Collection Fifteen.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
15-01
There are some really great images on this plate.  I actually had a little trouble deciding which ones to use for this review.  I really like all the full sized images.  I have a few nail art ideas using some of these images, I just need to find some extra time lol.

Image from Uberchic
I am always a big fan of butterflies.  I think they are just so pretty, plus they remind me of Spring which is my favourite season.  For the base I used five of the polishes from China Glaze Spring Pastel Collection (I will have swatches and a review of this collection soon - have I mentioned I need more time in the day?).  The polishes are Spring Jungle, Chalk Me Up!, A Waltz In The Park, Casual Friday and Belle Of A Baller.  Stamping is done with Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


Don't you just love when a simple mani looks so effective?  I do love a good black and silver mani.  For my base I used China Glaze Chroma Cool (from the new Summer Reign Collection - again this is another post that will be coming soon) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


15-02
I think this plate might be my favourite from this collection.  I mean, just look at those designs?  I have got a few manis popping up in my head for this plate as well.

Image from Uberchic
It's not lie that I love layering images.  While I still struggle to line them up properly I still like them.  For this mani I used OPI Alpine Snow for my base and stamped using Dance Legend's Pink Stamping Polish and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


This was actually the very first mani that I did using these plates.  I love this image.  I think it would also look really cool if you layered it over a plain base.  Polishes used are L'Oreal Paris Greige Amoureux, Fuchsia Palace, Cherie Macaron and Cobalt Indecent, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Of course I had to add a matte top coat to this mani.


15-03
This is the other plate that I could consider calling it my favorite from this collection.  It really is a tough call.

Image from Uberchic
Now I am a little disappointed with how this mani photographs.  My camera just doesn't like the base.  It looks so pretty in person.  For my base I used China Glaze Summer Reign and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


 I added a matte top coat in hopes it would photograph better.


For my final mani using these plates I couldn't resist dry brushing four of the polishes from Orly's Coastal Crush Collection (again this is another post that I am slowly working on).  For my base I used OPI Alpine Snow, Orly's Summer Fling, Sea You Soon, No Regrets and For The First Time.  Stamping is done using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Like I mentioned I am a fan of this collection.  There are some really fantastic images on these plates.  I love the quality of Uberchic's plates.  They are always a pleasure to work with.  All of the images pick up and transfer beautifully.

Collection Fourteen is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Christy. Have you grabbed/are you planning on getting this collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous collection of manis and I love that pink base, white flower with black outline mani the most. I seriously need to grab that plate, I've been thinking about it for ages. I actually love that it's not completely lined up too.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. That is one of my favourites too. I like that it's not lined up perfectly too but there are some layering manis that would be amazing if they lined up. Hold on for a little bit before buying any Uberchic plates because there will be new ones coming out soon. You may be able to save on some shipping money if there are some others you want. I loving buying multiple things at a time.

      Delete