The Digit-al Dozen Does Contrast Colours: Day Four Blue & Green

Thursday 17 November 2016


What's the old saying "blue and green must never be seen unless there is something in between"?  I'm guessing that's because blue and green are contrast colours but I think they actually work well together (well depending on the shades).  Anyway, this mani refused to photograph nicely.  It actually looks much better in person than it does in my pictures.

For this mani I used OPI Alpine Snow for my base, China Glaze Re-fresh Mint, Lime After Lime, DJ Blue My Mind and Don't Be Shallow.  The splatter vinyls are from Xroma Polish & Vinyls.




Seriously loving the manis that the other girls have been doing.  There have been some really great colour combinations and so much nailspiration for me.  Definitely check them out if you have missed any.



8 comments: