Uberchic Beauty Happy Christmas Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 16 November 2018


It's my daughter's birthday next week so I am currently focusing on that (and her birthday party) but I can't wait to switch into Christmas mode.  I love Christmas and I think that this year is going to be an awesome Christmas.  To help get your nails into the festive spirit Uberchic have released a new Christmas inspired stamping plate called Happy Christmas.  Of course, I have this to share with you today.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
A few years ago I use to do holly with one stamping colour (usually green) and then had to go over the top of the berries in red with either a dotting tool or gems.  If only this image was around for me back then.  Naturally I had to use this image first.  To jazz it up a little I used the Ho-Ho-Ho image as my background.  These look so much better in person than they do in my pic.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Bright Retreat, Powder Perfect Metallic Green and Golden stamping polishes and Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous.


I love this next image and I just had to use it.  Originally I had planned on colouring the image in, however I have some new polishes from Grace-full Nail Polish that are being released soon that were screaming to be played with and who am I to say no to pretty polishes?  I love that they take this image away from a traditional Christmas image and becomes a little more summery.  It's an Australian Christmas (because Christmas is in summer here in Australia).  Polishes used are Grace-full Nail Polish Fairy Floss Cupcake, Hawaiian Punch, Lavender Tea and Watermelon Sorbet and stamped with Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


There are some really great Christmas designs on this plate.  I do like a lot of the single images but I honestly don't tend to go for these types of images on my nails so I'm not sure I will get a lot of use out of those.  I am looking forward to playing with the two full sized snow flake images though.  They look so pretty.  And the light images, and the gingerbread men....ok so I really like all of the full sized images.

The Happy Christmas Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment