Grace-full Nail Polish Rainbow Sparklers Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 21 July 2016


Remember how I kept mentioning that I had so many new things that I was dying to play with but I needed to wait for my finger to heal?  Well today I can finally show you one of the new collections that I have.  Today I have eight sparkly polishes that make up Grace-full Nail Polish's Rainbow Sparkler Collection.  Now as a heads up this post is going to be quite picture heavy so I will keep the chatting to a minimum.


Evening Dreams has a purple base and ultra-chameleon chrome flakes in a purple-blue-pink-gold.  This one has a multichrome look and the colour changes from navy blue to purple to pink and has a sprinkling of holo microglitter.  The colour shift in this one is gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Eye Searing is a bright orange jelly with super holographic gold microglitter and orange holo microglitter.  The formula is really easy to use and builds up nicely for a jelly.  I used two coats for my swatch (although I should point out that is was slightly see through at the tips in direct light).

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Girly Madness is a bright pink linear holo with a sprinkle of silver holo microglitter.  Really pretty colour and a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Lazy Afternoon has a bright green base with ultra-chameleon chrome flakies in lime-gold-blue and a sprinkling of holo microglitter.  This one does apply unevenly on the first coat, however evens out on the second coat.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Rainbow Explosion has a black base and is packed with colourful ultra-chameleon chrome flakies and silver holo microglitter.  I really like this one.  So many colours!  The formula is great and is opaque in three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoor in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Scarlett Sparkles is a rich red linear holo with a sprinkle of red and silver microglitter.  This formula is fantastic and applies really evenly.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Seaside Gazing is a royal blue linear holo with a sprinkling of blue and silver holo microglitter.  Such a pretty blue and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sunshine Naps is a holo microglitter with three shades of gold microglitter and a sprinkling of silver holo microglitter in a yellow base.  The formula is easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Such a sparkly collection.  My personal favorites are Rainbow Explosion, Evening Dreams, Girly Madness and Seaside Gazing.  Scarlet Sparkles, Seaside Gazing and Girly Madness are all limited edition so I would recommend grabbing those ones if you are interested.  Nothing worse than waiting to buy a polish and then having it disappear before you get to grab it.

The Rainbow Sparklers Collection will be available from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site on Saturday 23rd July at 10am AEST and on the international site on Friday 22nd July at 7pm CST. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a stunning collection. I kept scrolling and seeing another and another that I just couldn't live without! I need it.
    Glad you're better and able to try you're new pretties!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty collection isn't it? I'm glad to be back. I hate having people waiting on me for swatches. Drives me mental

      Delete
  2. I love them all but that green flaky is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete