Emily de Molly September 2015 Releases - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 17 November 2015


It appears that I am a little behind in swatching some pretties that I have ordered in the last couple of months.  Time is just going by so quickly at the moment, it's just crazy.  I will hopefully catch up soon enough.  Anyway, as you can tell by the title I have the six polishes that Emily de Molly released back in September.  Unfortunately when I swatched these, there was no sunshine so I have had to take some pics using my flash.  If anyone has some magical lightning options that works indoors for holos then definitely let me know.  I have tried a few options and I am having no luck.


Future Royal? is a bright purple jelly with copper shimmer and iridescent, colour shifting flakies.  This one is definitely a really pretty polish and the formula is easy to work with.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Modern Luster is a bright pink/watermelon jelly with copper shimmer and lime gold sparks.  Another stunning polish that I wish I could capture in sunlight.  Formula is great and easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

New Life is a medium green holo with gold to green shifting shimmer.  This is September's COTM which is no longer available on the Emily de Molly Australian site but it is still available via Color4Nails if you are interested.  Like usual, the formula is great and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors on overcast day
Perfect Oasis is a bright blue strong holo.  Absolutely stunning.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Reflection is a turquoise blue with a subtle holo.  I feel like I am repeating myself a little with these but they really are pretty and they have great formulas.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
The Glaring is a dark blue jelly with a strong green shimmer and silver holographic glitter.  I love this one.  So easy to use and so pretty.  You can get away with two coats on this one if you don't mind a slight visible nail line, but I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
How stunning are these polishes?  I'm seriously loving all of the polishes that Emily de Molly are releasing at the moment.  Now just to have some more time in the day to swatch them all.  I am hoping to get a chance to swatch the October releases soon....and then November polishes are being released at the end of this week, which I am so excited about.


1 comment:

  1. Nice collection but I'm a sucker for flakies! Devil to remove but worth it ;-)

    ReplyDelete