Uberchic Beauty Collection Four Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Thursday 24 September 2015


I'm back with another three piece collection of plates from Uberchic Beauty.  I have previous swatched and reviewed collections one, two and three and my opinion hasn't changed with Collection Four.   Honestly this would have to be one of the shortest reviews I probably could ever write.  I love the mix of the designs that are in the sets and they all stamp beautifully.  You can bet that you will be seeing a lot of manis using these plates on Instagram.

Plate 4-01

Mani done using Plate 4-01

Plate 4-02

Mani done using plate 4-02

Plate 4-03

Mani done using plate 4-03
How pretty are these designs?  I am a huge fan.  But I also quite like girly things.  That being said your imagination can really go wild with these designs.

Collection Four plates are available from Uberchic Beauty.   I highly recommend checking out their other plates (the sets and the individual plates) as well as the Uber Mat.  I LOVE the Uber Mat.

Have you picked up any of the Uberchic plates?

No comments:

Post a Comment