June 2021 Favourites

Wednesday 30 June 2021

I'm sure the end of June has popped up out of no where.  This month has definitely been quite a busy one for me and things in July are only going to get busier.  But more on that another time.  Today let's take what will be a quick look at the things I have loved this month.  It's definitely been a quiet month here on the blog.

  
Nail Art
Yep - once again I have done zero nail art this month.  Maybe one day I will have the time (and motivation) for nail art again.

Indie Polishes
Indies are really the only thing that I have been wearing this year.  Aside for all the swatching I do I tend to grab for the indies when I am not swatching.  There are just so many good polishes!  

Grace-full Nail Polish Dream In The Sky (Polish Pick Up June 2021)
I instantly fell in love with this polish as soon as I unwrapped it.  It's so beautiful.  I really hope that everyone who wanted this polish managed to grab themselves a bottle before it sold out.

  
Grace-full Nail Polish Dream In The Sky with Emily de Molly Cohesion
I debated whether I should include this mani or not but I do love it.  I would happily put this on my nails again.

  
Emily de Molly Basic Toppers Collection
To say that I am obsessed with this collection is an understatement.  Seriously obsessed!  They have their own special section in my polish drawers so they are quick and easy to find.   

  
I told you this would be a quick post.  I really have struggled with time for nails this month.  But there has definitely been some really amazing polishes released this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment