April 2021 Favourites

Friday 30 April 2021

Part of my brain has already moved into May but then there is the part that thinks it's crazy that we are now at the end of April.  With the end of the month comes a new favourites post!  I don't know about you guys but it is nice looking back on some of the things I have played with.  So let's recap April.

  
Nail Art
I've finally gotten around to doing some nail art this month.  Yay!  I actually grabbed quite a few stamping plates from Hit The Bottle so I have been playing around a little.  Definitely a little rusty but I love the manis that I have done this month.  Hopefully May will bring some more nail art from me.

 
Stamping Plates
Like I mentioned before I recently purchased some new plates which means I should have more nail art happening AND more plates to add to my favourites post.  Yay!

Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 09
At this stage I am pretty sure that all of the Make Your Mark plates have ended up in my favourites posts.  I do love the designs on these and the 9th plate is no exception.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Uberchic Beauty Business Chic 02
I will forever be a big fan of Uberchic's stamping plates.  They are just so good!  I love the images on the Business Chic 02 plate.  I'm also pretty sure that their first plate from this range I loved too.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Indie Polishes
This month again has been filled with all the stunning polishes from our indie girls.  

Emily de Molly January Release
This month I finally got around to swatching the collection that was released back in January.   I love the whole collection but have managed to narrow my favourites down to Hold Me Close, It Never Ends, Raise The Stakes, Steadfast and Ugly Mood.

  
Emily de Molly April 2021 Releases
This month's release from Hayley was also amazing!  So many amazing polishes.  I am going to hate trying to narrow them all down at the end of the year.  But I did manage to narrow this release down a little.  My favourites are Taking Over, Begin At The End, It's Never Enough, Might Be A Scene and Cloud My Vision.

 
Emily de Molly Limited Edition Polishes April 2021
The LE's from this month are definitely very Tracy like polishes.  I love them all!

 
Grace-full Nail Polish Mother's Day 2021 Trio
It's been a little bit since we have had a collection of polishes from Grace-full but OMG!  Does it get any better than this trio?  I think not!

  
Grace-full Nail Polish Skipping Beauty (Polish Pick Up April 2021)
This month's Polish Pick Up shade is definitely another Tracy polish.  It's seriously amazing!

  
That brings us to the end of the favourites for this month.  April has brought us soooo many amazing polishes but based on my swatch racks, May is going to be just as amazing.  Or maybe more.....I guess we will have to wait until May to find out.







No comments:

Post a Comment