Grace-full Nail Polish Mystery Girl (Hella Handmade Creations February 2020) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 12 February 2020


Hello!  Long time no see.  Don't worry I am still around.  I have been busy swatching some new collections which will be popping up on my blog soon.  Today I have something super exciting to share with you - the new Grace-full Nail Polish for Hella Handmade Creations.

Mystery Girl is a blurple base with blue-purple aurora shimmer, pink, purple and blue chrome chameleon flakes and holo flakes that catch the lights and dance on your nails.  I love, love, love this polish.  It's so pretty and it is a little more shifty in person.  The formula is great and applies evenly.  You can stop at two coats but I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture take in direct sunlight
Have I mentioned that I love this polish?  It's so pretty!

Mystery Girl will be available for presale on February 14th until February 21st from Hella Handmade Creations. This polish is capped to 100 bottles so you will definitely need to be quick to grab yourself a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment