November 2019 Favourites

Saturday 30 November 2019


November is always one of the quickest months of the year.  This year it was jammed packed with my gymnastics competitions (and the usual gymnastic training), catch ups with people, and my daughter's birthday and party....just to name a few things.  It basically has been non stop which is why it feels like the quickest month ever.  I imagine December will go pretty quickly - but before we start talking about December let's wrap up November first.


Nail Art
How embarrassing. I’ve had yet another month with no nail art. Did I mention that November has been crazy busy?

Mainstream Polishes
It’s definitely been a quite month with nail polish too but I did get to play with the new Jessica Cosmetics Tea Party Collection and I’m a huge fan.




Indie Polishes
The indie girls have done it again this month. I honestly don’t know how I am going to narrow down my favourites at the end of the year.

Bettie Pain Silent Night (The Indie Spectrum)
I had the pleasure of trying my very first Bettie Pain polish this month and what a polish to start with.  Silent Night is stunning (and still available if you are interested).


Emily de Molly Hidden Meaning (The Indie Spectrum)
Yet another love of mine from The Indie Spectrum box this month.


Emily de Molly November Releases
Again, Hayley has killed it again this month. Sooooo many amazing polishes (and heads up: next month is full of more amazing polishes.  I’m currently swatching them now - literally. I have one of the polishes drying on my nails as I type).



Grace-full Nail Polish Christmas At Hogwarts Collection
This was a good collection but there was only a few that really stole my heart - Christmas At Hogwarts, Yuletide Ball, Silver Sparkler and Dumbledores Present.


While it has been a very busy month for me it has also been a good month full of good polishes.  Definitely not complaints from me.  What have you been loving this month?

Before I wrap up this post I just wanted to quickly talk about December.  On Monday my daughter is scheduled for surgery.  As you can probably imagine my focus will 100% there and on her recovery so nails will be taking a bit of a back seat.  I will do my best to try and stay some what active but I may disappear for a bit.  I will be back as soon as I can.  I will have a couple of Polish Pick Up shades to share with you next week (these posts will be scheduled in advance).   See you all soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment