Grace-full Nail Polish Up, Up And Away (Hella Handmade Creations November 2019) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 12 November 2019


Some how I have managed to have two Grace-full Nail Polish posts in a row.  I definitely didn't mean to do that.  I had planned on having an untrieds post in between but I haven't had time to paint me nails.  In fact, I have been wearing the same polish for a week now!  How times have changed - but that is life.  Anyway, today I have this month's Hella Handmade Creations from Grace-full Nail Polish to share with you.

Up, Up And Away is a red linear holo with ultra chrome chameleon flakies in blue/violet/teal.  This polish is inspired by Superman.  I'm not a big fan of reds so this one isn't a favourite of mine but it definitely suits the inspiration.  The formula is fantastic and applies evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch but you can stop at two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Up, Up And Away will be available via Hella Handmade Creations from November 14th until November 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment