Grace-full Nail Polish Mother Goose (Polish Pick Up November 2019) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 30 October 2019


We are now only a few days away from all the polishes from next month's Polish Pick Up being released.  Super exciting!  Have you got your wish list ready?  I have one last polish to share from you from Grace-full Nail Polish.  I have also swatched Hit The Bottle's To Thine Own Elf Be True yesterday in case you are needing something else to add to your wishlist.  Oh and add Emily de Molly The Real Deal - that baby is own my list....actually don't add it.  I don't want to miss out.  You can definitely add Mother Goose to your list and I'll show you why...

Mother Goose is a thermal a grey (cold)/pink mauve (warm) with pink, blue, purple and chameleon flakes.  The formula is great and easy to use.  It applies evenly and switches between the colours easily.  I definitely prefer this polish when it is in the cold state than the warm, but it is nice in the warm state too.  For my swatch I used three coats, however you can stop at two coats.  It's just a little see through at the tips in the warm state for me.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning/warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mother Goose will be available via the Polish Pick Up from November 1st until November 4th.  This polish is capped at 100 bottles US and 10 bottles UK so get in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment