Sally Hansen Secret Garden Miracle Gel (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 4 September 2016


Last week I mentioned that I received two collections from Sally Hansen (if you missed the swatches and review of the Delicate Decadance Miracle Gel Collection you can see that here).  Today I have three polishes from the Secret Garden Collection to share with you.  This collection consists of six limited edition duo packs with a "botanically beautiful shade" and a Miracle Gel Top Coat.


Ba-Bloom is bright coral creme with golden shimmer.  This polish is stunning and has a great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Flower Crown is a pearlescent petal pink.  This is a really pretty and fresh colour.  While the formula is easy to work with it does apply unevenly and is a little on the sheer side.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Tawny Travels is a burnished brick red creme.  The formula of this one is great.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box
I am such a fan of the Miracle Gel formulas.  With the exception of Flower Crown (which is forgiven because it is such a light shade) the formulas are so easy to work with.  My personal favorite from this collection that I have tried is Ba-Bloom.

The Secret Garden Miracle Gel limited edition duo packs are available now from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacies, Target, Terry White Chemists, Chemist Warehouse and independent Pharmacies nationally.

2 comments:

  1. That Ba Bloom is right up my alley!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba-Bloom is stunning and you captured that shimmer so beautifully. All these colours are stunning.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete