One Year Blogiversary & Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sanctum Trio - Swatches & Review

Thursday 11 February 2016


I seriously can't believe that it has been a whole year since my first blog post went live.  What a crazy but exciting year that it has been.  Thank you so much for following me, reading my posts and all the lovely comments that you leave me.  I really enjoy blogging and it means the world to me that you guys are here for this journey with me.  So thank you all so much.


Now I thought it was appropriate for today's post to share with you my swatches and review of Femme Fatale's Sanctum Trio.  This limited edition trio was released back in October last year to celebrate their forth year anniversary.  What a beautiful and sparkly four years it has been for Femme Fatale.  I have collected all of their polishes since the beginning (well with the exception of the charity polishes, some of the indie box exclusives and some of the stockist exclusives - although I am still working on getting those) and am in love with my collection.  Sophie recently asked for people to post a picture of their Femme Fatale stash so I thought it would be fun to include my picture in this post.  Note to self: giant polish wheels don't make for the clearest of pictures.  Oops.

Stash as of February 2016
Right now enough getting side tracked.  Let's get into the trio.  Ghostwoven is described as a bright turquoise shimmer which shifts to pink at an angle, and is filled with silver holographic glitters.  I think that this polish is super pretty and the formula is easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Graveborn is a muted green-tinged-grey crelly with a strong purple overlay.  This is another really nice colour.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can get away with only two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Luminous Spire is described as an antique silver with strong gold dust and platinum flakes within a linear holo finish.  Another pretty polish with a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outside when it was overcast

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in light box
I think this is a great trio to celebrate Femme Fatale's anniversary and I am so happy that I managed to get my hands on it when it was released.  Unfortunately this trio was limited edition and is no longer available. 

Thank you again so much for joining me on my blogging journey.  If you have any feedback or suggestions of things you would like to see, please let me know in the comments below.  I can't wait for another year of blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary!!!! That is an EPIC collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I do love my Femme Fatale collection :)

      Delete