August 2021 Favourites

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Holy crap this month has come and gone super quickly.  I don't know if that's because I find lockdowns busier (although there is less running around) or if it's because I am already beginning to think about my daughter's birthday in November and Christmas.  Either way, August has flown by!  So like usual I am going to wrap up the month with all the things I have loved this month.

 

Mainstream Polishes
I didn't actually post any of the mainstream polishes that I have worn this month because they are all older ones which I am pretty sure I have posted on my blog at some point.  I just wanted to mention it because I have been loving digging back into the drawers and rediscovering some of my old favourites and things I have only just swatched (meaning it goes on four nails and then it's off).  

Indie Polishes
It's not a favourites post without my two favourite indie brands - Emily de Molly and Grace-full Nail Polish.

Emily de Molly Fire & Ice (Polish Pick Up August 2021)
This is such an awesome and unique polish.  I really enjoyed wearing this one.

 
Emily de Molly August Releases
This month Hayley brought us some new colours in her matte white glitter polishes.  I have always loved these polishes and this month is no exception.

 
Emily de Molly August Limited Editions
As much as I love the regular release I am sooooo in love with the limited edition shades.  They are all gorgeous!  Definitely need to grab these out again soon.

 
Grace-full Nail Polish Beauty Of Nature (Polish Pick Up August 2021)
Grace-full Nail Polish made the best flakie polishes!  And this month's Polish Pick Up shade is no exception.  Truly stunning!

 
That brings us to the end of today's post.  Let me know the things you have been loving this month. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment