July 2021 Favourites

Saturday 31 July 2021

 

I honestly can't believe that today is the last day of July.  Even more shocking is that I am actually writing this post on the 31st July.  Normally I am a lot more organised and do it the day before (or sometimes a couple of days before) but life is busy!  This month I haven't had too much time to do nails so have actually been wearing maybe one to two polishes a week.  Quite different to my daily polishing habits.  With that said today's post will be quite short as I really haven't had much happening on my blog.

  
Indie Polishes
No surprise that again this month I have no nail art, no mainstream polishes and that my favourites is full of Emily de Molly and Grace-full polishes. 

Emily de Molly Rewind Collections
This month Emily de Molly released a bunch of polishes that we have fallen in love with over the years.  Some of these are the same to the originals while others have some slight variations.  I'm pretty sure all of these polishes were also in my favourites after their original releases.

  
I am a little on the fence if I should be including the holo rewind polishes or not because I didn't swatch any of these this year.  These are all the original swatches from the original release.  But they are all so pretty to not show again.

   

Grace-full Nail Polish Once And Floral (Indies Down Under July 2021)
This is a super pretty polish and hands down my favourite from the duo that was released during this month's Indies Down Under.



Grace-full Nail Polish Modern Vampire Collection
Grace-full Nail Polish's latest collection is a must have.  There are sooooo many stunners in this collection!

 
Right that brings us to today.  I do have a few things to share in August so stay tuned for those.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment