Femme Fatale Cosmetics Unwoven Light (Facebook Group Exclusive) - Swatches & Review

Saturday 30 January 2016


Today I have a quick post for you.  Last year, Femme Fatale released an exclusive polish for their Facebook group members and naturally I snapped it up as quick as I possibly could before it was too late.  I am so happy that I managed to get it because it is stunning.  If you follow me on Instagram than you will have already seen Unwoven Light in some nail art that I did back in December, but I just have to share the swatches.

Unwoven Light is a sheer, iridescent polish with very fine pink to green shimmer and an assortment of microglitter, hexes, shards and shreds.  Now I believe this polish can be worn on it's own but given how sheer it is it probably would need at least four coats.  I did one coat over Color Club's What's Your Sign?  I absolutely love this combination.  The formula of this one is great.  It's easy to use and has a great glitter payoff.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Unfortunately Unwoven Light is no longer available (unless you can pick it up in a blog sale somewhere).  I would highly recommend joining the Femme Fatale Facebook group to make sure you don't miss out on any more of these exclusive polishes.

2 comments: