31DC2015 Nail Art Challenge - Inspired By...

Thursday 1 October 2015


I did it!  I have completed the 31 day nail art challenge.  Last year I seemed to have skipped over the flag prompt (no idea how or why) but this year I have completed all 31 themes.  I am so happy that I managed to do it all and move house in the process.  I think I will be back to do this challenge again next year.  If you have missed the other manis I have done for this challenge you can see them here and here.  In both posts you can also see what manis I did last year as well.

#31dc2015

Inspired by a colour

Inspired by a song

Inspired by a movie

Inspired by a book

Inspired by fashion

Inspired by a pattern

Inspired by artwork

Inspired by a flag

Inspired by the supernatural

Inspired by a tutorial

Honor nails you love

2014

2014


3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! Such a gorgeous collection! I can't imagine how you managed this while moving! Hope you're settling in your new home now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow some great manis here :-D

    ReplyDelete